Credit goes to this video in YouTube by
- Marinate chicken with red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt
- Leave it in a cold place for 15-20 minutes
- Dried spices - 5 peppercorns, 5 pieces of cloves, 1 black cardamom or 5 small cardamoms, 1 dried chilli, one table spoon of cumin seeds
- Powder spices - 3tsp coriander powder, 1tsp red chilli powder, 1tsp roasted cumin powder, 2tsp Besan (garbanzo bean flour)
- Put oil in pressure cooker
- Put dried spices and fry for 1 minute.
- Put onion (finely chopped) and fry for 10 minutes
- When 80% done, add salt and ginger garlic paste
- Add water
- Put finely chopped tomatoes and fry till oil appears
- Put chicken and fry in high heat for 5 minutes till the chicken is white.
- Add powder spices and fry for 1 minute.
- Add water to cover the chicken.
- Put on lid in medium flame.
- After some time chicken should be done.