Credit goes to this video in YouTube by
- 1 cup black dal soaked with 1 fistful of rajmah (kidney beans) or chickpeas
- 1 tsp salt
- Roughly chop onion, tomato, ginger and garlic
- Coriander leaves
- 0.5kg (1.1lb) spinach leaves
- Blanch spinach and coriander leaves:
- Boil water
- Put spinach in boiling water for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add coriander 1 min before taking out
- Transfer to colander
- Immediately wash with cold water
- Put oil in pan for tadka
- Cumin seeds, green chilli and ginger and garlic
- Cook for 1 minute.
- Put in the onions, cook till translucent
- Put tomato and fry, put salt
- Yoghurt, Whole cumin,
- Dry spice powder - turmeric, coriander poweder, whole wheat flour, red chilli powder
- Combine the onion etc cooked above with the blanched spinach in mixie
- Add some water later to mixie.
- Use the same pan and put butter and oil
- Fry the dry spices powder in this
- After frying, put palak puree you just made and also some water.
- Once it starts boiling add little yoghurt (3tsp)
- In the end put garam masala powder